Ring Size Guide
HOW TO MEASURE A RING
You'll need a ring and a ruler.
2. Measure inside of the ring, horizontally across the widest part, from side to side (in mm). This will give you the ring diameter.
3. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
|Inner Diameter (mm)||
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FINGER
You'll need scissors, paper, a pen and a ruler.
2. Pull the paper so it’s snug against your skin to ensure a proper fit.
3. Mark where the paper meets.
4. Measure the distance with a ruler (in mm) for your fingers' circumference.
5. Use the conversion chart to find your size.
6. If your knuckle is larger than the base of your finger, repeat the process around your knuckle, ensuring you measure it tightly. Compare the two sizes and consider sizing up to fit the ring over your knuckles.